Happy Apple

2010/11/27

Let's share of all about Kpop and K-drama

Hi, my name Kunkun, I am 20 years old.I'm very interested in everything about K-pop and K-dramas, if you also like to let us share. my life is very happy since I know the K-pop and K-drama. I have so many collections of Korean drama, Korean drama really touched my heart and not rigid. I could cry, laugh, and everything if I'm watching!. One of my favorite drama is Boys Over Flowers, I really like the character Junpyo Gu (Lee Min Ho) and Geum Jandi (Ku Hye Sun), they are my favorite couple ever. aa I'm also a big fan of the Ku Hye Sun, she is my inspiration, she is beautiful and very talented in various fields of art.

of Korean pop I'm so addicted to Super Junior: Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Siwon, Shindong, Kibum, Hangeng

I also like C. N. Blue, SNSD, SHINee, and 2pm.






credit: kyochon

No comments:

Post a Comment